- Fill one quarter of the Vitaliseur’s vat with water and boil.
- Rince the chickpeas and cook for 35 minutes on the Vitaliseur’s sieve. After that, add the broccoli flowers and cook for another 10 minutes.
- At the bottom of a salad bowl, mix the oil, mustard, onion, juice and lemon zest with salt. Pour the hot ingredients over it and stir together.
- Once the salad reaches room temperature, add the mint.
- Serve immediately or leave to chill.
for 4 people
- 1 Broccoli head detailed in tiny flowers (save the stems for another recipe)
- 200 gr of chickpeas marinated since the night before
- 2 tablespoons of rapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 1/2 spring onion, finely sliced
- 1 good handful of fresh mint leaves